Wednesday, February 20, 2013

happy birthday Rihanna, you sexy thang.

happy birthday Rihanna, you sexy thang.

Happy birthday, Rihanna! So, yes, I, along with billions of other people, love Rihanna and the way she just reinvented herself. She is a badd ass woman, and she doesn't care about what people think about her, and that's just how I am (I don't do it as sexy as she does though haha). So in odes to Rihanna on her birthday, I put together a little outfit that I would LOVEEEE to see her in. I would love to see her take on an androgynous role. With her sexy short haircut, I feel like she could pull off the guyish influence while still maintaining her feminine glory. I mean, c'mon, it's Rihanna. She could pull off a trashbag and look delicious. Maybe one day, she will see this and grant my wishes. Or...maybe not.

Until then, my darlings,

--Me

1 comment: